Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I have been on a 98 Valk for last 13 years and I just purchased a 2014 Blue Valkyrie. WOW what a difference a few years makes. :) Located in Virginia Beach VA.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin
A lot of us came from the original Valkyire.
Enjoy your new ride.
Do you keep your old Valkyire?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome, RRoy! From one Virginian to another! There aren't many of us on here, and I've been the only one who posts with any frequency, so I hope you'll be active. Post some pics when you get a chance, and tell us where you got it, what you paid, etc.

It's been ages since I visited VB. My favorite restaurant there is Rudee's. Love their she crab soup. Used to occasionally go across the lot to Rockafeller's if Rudee's was full. I remember walking alone back to my hotel late one night after a visit at Peabody's and almost getting jumped by a group of thugs on the strip.

Good to have you here!

Richmonder

Reactions: RRoy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Richmonder- thanks, my son lives in Richmond and I plan to ride new bike up there sometime soon. Please PM me your number. I think I have to make 15 post before I can PM.

@JackB- I still have my older Valk and it is up for sale, I just do not have room for two. When it does I leave it will be like parting with an old friend. It has been a wonderful bike and has never once let me down.

·
Registered
225 Posts
New to the forum. I have been on a 98 Valk for last 13 years and I just purchased a 2014 Blue Valkyrie. WOW what a difference a few years makes. :) Located in Virginia Beach VA.
Welcome RRoy, from DFW, TX! Ya, other than the flat six and Honda moniker, it hard to tell that they're just a generation apart. Enjoy!

Reactions: RRoy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome Roy - Another fast blue !!! nice!!! from Sunny Socal- if you ever get to this side of the coast.it was big leap for me from a 2013 Shadow phantom to the Big Valk.... but, dont regret it one bit!!! the BigB just made me a better rider, is what I feel , wish I could ride more though , these days miss the daily commute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts