Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same user name on VRCC as here.
On the 10th of this July, I purchased a blue '14 F6C in Washington. It had 1076 miles on it. Drove it home 445 miles. That ride had a quick order in to Corbin for a new seat, still waiting on it. Now, on the 29th, I have over 1980 miles on it. Love the bike.

I am selling my previous '98 Valk Standard. As near to perfect mechanicals as is possible on it, and only 300 miles on new tires. I put 38,000 miles on it in the last 8 years I have had it, and have upgraded, modified, and repaired just about everything myself.
Glad I found this forum. Lookin to gain lots of information from all the users here.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Welcome srteach! Great bunch of guys here. Please post some pics when you get a chance and be sure to reply to the serial number thread.

Richmonder

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin
Enjoy that new bike
Same user name on VRCC as here.
On the 10th of this July, I purchased a blue '14 F6C in Washington. It had 1076 miles on it. Drove it home 445 miles. That ride had a quick order in to Corbin for a new seat, still waiting on it. Now, on the 29th, I have over 1980 miles on it. Love the bike.

I am selling my previous '98 Valk Standard. As near to perfect mechanicals as is possible on it, and only 300 miles on new tires. I put 38,000 miles on it in the last 8 years I have had it, and have upgraded, modified, and repaired just about everything myself.
Glad I found this forum. Lookin to gain lots of information from all the users here.
Welcome to the Forum. I'm Dan from Crested Butte, Colorado

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you. I try to take good care of both of them.
I bought the '98 about 8 years ago. She was a show-not-go bike at the time and ran as rough as a Harley. Now, she is a show-and-go bike.
Moving up to the '14 means I have to sell the old gal, but I think it is time. I still take good care of the old gal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts