Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool:Hello F6C Crew!

I am a six year old rider. I have had since the beginning:

1999 Yamaha 650 Vstar - Loved - Not enough power for a 6ft 230+ person at highway speeds
1999 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer - Loved - Tank to small for long trips
2013 Kawasaki Venture - Not a big fan - It was just not for me, I loved all the creature comforts and it had plenty of power, but the ride was not what I was looking for.

And last and definitely not least is my New 2014 Honda Valkyrie. As many of you already know, this thing is an absolute beast!. When I test rode it, there was a permanent smile on my face that I am still wearing (on the inside of course). As its no surprise. This is the most powerful bike I have every ridden. Having a blast with it. Not digging the no windscreen and no bags, but that will be rectified but the weekend.

I live in the Kansas City, MO area and have a few riding buddies I can't wait to get in a ride or two with.

Cool factor has never felt so good!:cool:

·
Registered
403 Posts
:cool:Hello F6C Crew!

I am a six year old rider. I have had since the beginning:

1999 Yamaha 650 Vstar - Loved - Not enough power for a 6ft 230+ person at highway speeds
1999 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer - Loved - Tank to small for long trips
2013 Kawasaki Venture - Not a big fan - It was just not for me, I loved all the creature comforts and it had plenty of power, but the ride was not what I was looking for.

And last and definitely not least is my New 2014 Honda Valkyrie. As many of you already know, this thing is an absolute beast!. When I test rode it, there was a permanent smile on my face that I am still wearing (on the inside of course). As its no surprise. This is the most powerful bike I have every ridden. Having a blast with it. Not digging the no windscreen and no bags, but that will be rectified but the weekend.

I live in the Kansas City, MO area and have a few riding buddies I can't wait to get in a ride or two with.

Cool factor has never felt so good!:cool:
What do your parents feed you??? Six years old, 6ft tall, and 230lbs....wow>:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts