Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just got one from Honda. The dealership ordered it. 2015 candy red
What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? The listed part number price? I'm sure you'd have been willing to pay more, if necessary. It sure would be interesting to know exactly what kind of spare parts supplies the dealers have access to for a 2014-15 bike.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It sure would be interesting to know exactly what kind of spare parts supplies the dealers have access to for a 2014-15 bike.
Really good question. I suspect at the 10-year point, Honda will wholesale Valk parts to specialty part sellers and the prices will increase substantially. I wonder if Honda still stocks/sells parts for 1st gen Valks?

·
Registered
28 Posts
What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? The listed part number price? I'm sure you'd have been willing to pay more, if necessary. It sure would be interesting to know exactly what kind of spare parts supplies the dealers have access to for a 2014-15 bike.
I would need to find the receipt, but I believe it was around $140. I'll ask the boss, she's the bookkeeper. Lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
They seem to have pretty good stock, so far.
I had to purchase parts for my accident last year. Fuel tank, plastics, etc. There was a bit of a backorder, but it was over the winter. No problem.

I also have a 99 Valk, and purchase OEM parts pretty regularly. They can be a little more difficult, but usually not a problem.

www.ronayers.com
www.rockymountainatv.com
www.partzilla.com

In order of better pricing.

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the tip, I'll try them. I ordered from the dealer in Texas. He informed me the part was on back order, no ETA.
Charged $30 shipping and was going to cost more. Total $174.++

·
Registered
343 Posts
I see all these adds on TV to buy silver and gold. I shoulda just bought Honda spare parts when a new model arrived and, when I'd get the chance a few years later, set up a website to undercut the outrageous prices of today's rip-offs of people in need. I'd be living in the islands by now! So, how's your IRA? (Full disclosure, don't have one.) I'm currently pricing a replacement set of OEM, computer-hydraulically-activated, "smart" shock-absorbers for one of my cars. I'M the one who's shocked!! And I'm also "smarting".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts