Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some 1", extra long heated grips that are not insanely expensive. I got some of the Show Chrome 17-961 Inferno Heated Grips, which would be perfect at almost 6", but they are for 7/8” bars.

Seems like most places don't even bother to even list grip length, or the grips are all right at 4-5", and I need something the length of the stock grips like 5.5-6".

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I need to get some 1", extra long heated grips that are not insanely expensive. I got some of the Show Chrome 17-961 Inferno Heated Grips, which would be perfect at almost 6", but they are for 7/8” bars.

Seems like most places don't even bother to even list grip length, or the grips are all right at 4-5", and I need something the length of the stock grips like 5.5-6".

Any thoughts?

Anything here?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! These ones here might work:

But they are $222 and it looks like the actual grip portion is around 5.5" or maybe a bit shorter.

After a fair amount of digging I found these Show Chrome 17-952C heated grips on Amazon. Not sure what is up with the pricing, the reviews seemed to generally say they cost $60, and right now they are $45, but when I bought mine earlier today they were $31.39".

Says they are 1" x 5 1/2", the other Show Chrome ones on my wife's bike say they are 7/8" x 5 3/4" and measure just under 6":

Sleeve Personal protective equipment Font Webbing Strap

I actually liked the design of these ones, but they are WAY too short.
Hand Automotive tire Automotive lighting Finger Bumper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts