Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!
I finished 2020 as bad as possible....I've been kicked down by a big deer on the 10th of november. I was driving over 100km/hour when the deer kicked my left shoulder. Take off: very easy...landing: painful, very painful ! I spent one week in an emergency unit: 9 ribs (??) and the left collarbone broken, my left lung damaged.
"" a friend of mine told me: "you are very lucky (???) you are alive to tell your story"
Gramoun from France.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wishing you a fast recovery. That's no way to start a new year, but the rest of 2021 should be downhill for you!

·
Super Moderator
187 Posts
Ouch. A friend of mine had a similar encounter many years ago and fared only slightly better - no broken bones, but very, very banged up. Bike was totaled. Sorry to hear you had to spend some time in the infirmary, but glad you’re still in one piece. Busted ribs are no fun at all, that I know first hand. If there’s any consolation, at least it happened last year, which had already reached new heights of sucking. Hope you heal up quick and don’t try any more stunts like that again. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts