Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
I noticed a few guys looking at it before class, and I got asked about it. One of the "Wing Dingers" (never heard that term before!) mistook it for an F6B! But with all the different bikes there and that fully decked out Wing, mine was much less noticeable. And, I'm ashamed to say, FILTHY, despite having wiped it from top to bottom before I left for class. The pollen in RIchmond right now is atrocious (we're #3 in the nation), and as soon as you was your vehicle, it starts accumulating again. Even with a cover on, the slightest breeze blows it under and up inside. I haven't washed my cars in weeks - it's pointless. They're almost green! Today, after being out in it all day yesterday, my eyes are pushing out chunks of crud hourly that accumulated just by being outside. If you go out at night with a flashlight, it looks like someone blew up a bag of flour, and under my security cams, it looks like snow!

Richmonder
I think it stems from an annual National group meeting, gathering of Goldwing Riders? It's common term at the motorcycle riders rest stop where we ride, when the Goldwing riders pull in they are referred to as Wingding's. I don't think it's a bad thing, just a thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts