For fit reference, this is what the Icon Upstate Mesh Riding Shirt in 2XL looks like on a short fat old man, 5'8", 215lbs, 47" chest. No motorcycle so I don't need motorcycle-specific clothing. All jackets are +/- one-year-old and lightly used but in like-new condition. The Icon Wool Flannel Upstate Riding Shirt was never worn. The 1st Manufacturing Enforcer Jacket was just used a few times on local rides. The mesh Icon Riding shirt I wore on my ride from WA to MN this past summer. The Icon AF jacket I wore only once, it is a very snug 2XL.

I wear an XL in street clothing jackets and the XL in the First Manufacturing Leather fits true to size. The two Icons run smaller and the 2XL fit like an XL street jacket. Just for comparisons, I have a 47-inch chest measured in a T-Shirt.

The jackets are all in storage but I can get actual pictures on request. In the meantime, I will provide a manufacturer/vendor link for a better description.

I'm asking 1/2 MSRP plus shipping but will entertain a reasonable offer.

First Manufacturing Enforcer Leather Jacket, size XL, Anthracite with subdued hardware (kind of a weathered leather) with optional armor installed. $170+shipping

Icon Upstate Wool Flannel Armored Riding Shirt, size 2XL color Blue. $113+shipping

Icon Upstate Mesh Armored Riding Shirt, sizer 2XL, color Green. $113+shipping

Icon Mesh AF CE Jacket, size 2XL, color Black. $90+shipping