Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 Valkyrie is a GL1800C model.

1. What is a GL1800C/A? Is that a Goldwing or a GL1800A is a Goldwing model? I noticed this on my service manual cover it says GL1800C/A.

Also, when I look up the Rear Fender B part number; there are three different ones for the same price. My bike is graphite black in color.

2. Type 1, Type2 and Type3. Anyone knows the difference?

You can find them here; ;listed as parts number 12.
https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-part...lkyrie-gl1800c-rear-fender/o/m156350sch846739
The reason I am looking is that my rear fender has a scratch that I would like to get painted and nobody in Houston seems to be willing to paint a Honda Motorcycle Fender or estimate it for me. If anyone knows a great painter that will do a factory looking job, please let me know.

·
Registered
504 Posts
My 2014 Valkyrie is a GL1800C model.

1. What is a GL1800C/A? Is that a Goldwing or a GL1800A is a Goldwing model? I noticed this on my service manual cover it says GL1800C/A.

Also, when I look up the Rear Fender B part number; there are three different ones for the same price. My bike is graphite black in color.

2. Type 1, Type2 and Type3. Anyone knows the difference?

You can find them here; ;listed as parts number 12.
https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-part...lkyrie-gl1800c-rear-fender/o/m156350sch846739
The reason I am looking is that my rear fender has a scratch that I would like to get painted and nobody in Houston seems to be willing to paint a Honda Motorcycle Fender or estimate it for me. If anyone knows a great painter that will do a factory looking job, please let me know.
I'm just guessing but in 2014 the Valkyrie came in 3 different colors so Type 1,2,3 might just be the color choice.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
JackB, I believe that is correct. I was thinking it was color options also.

Flat Six. I agree. I looked at revzilla also and forgot to post that one when I did this. I just was not sure if that was color or something else. I agree, this is the colors. Weird though because there were more than 3 colors I thought, but maybe only three in 2014 with a couple other colors in 2015?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts