Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was looking at installing some Tridium fog lights onto my 2015 F6C however after removing the panels and a thorough search it seems my model does not have the OEM connectors in place. My bike is New Zealand model so wondering if anyone else has come across this and if so what are the potential workarounds to get the lights installed?
Cheers,
Adith.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi,
I was looking at installing some Tridium fog lights onto my 2015 F6C however after removing the panels and a thorough search it seems my model does not have the OEM connectors in place. My bike is New Zealand model so wondering if anyone else has come across this and if so what are the potential workarounds to get the lights installed?
Cheers,
Adith.
For full functionality, it requires the Admore adapter kit to have all of the connectors: https://admoreaccessories.com/product/valkyrie-adapter/ I had dealer install without the kit, and so only have high and low, no off, and no turn signal functionality.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Buster. I was about to order the Ardmore adapter too but that's only to get the full functionality of the lights right (indicators, etc)?
In the instruction manual for the Tridium and SoCal lights it says they plug right into the OEM connectors under the front lower cowl but I seem to be missing these connectors completely.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think they are under the seat and I think there's a video somewhere. Try searching this forum, this looks like a good thread: (3) SoCal vs Show Chrome fogs? | Page 3 | Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum If you're looking for someone to just quickly feed you the answer and you don't get it here, you might try this other Valk 1800 site that is also very good: Honda 1800 Valkyrie I know there are some guys who installed it themselves, I just don't remember which site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they are under the seat and I think there's a video somewhere. Try searching this forum, this looks like a good thread: (3) SoCal vs Show Chrome fogs? | Page 3 | Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum If you're looking for someone to just quickly feed you the answer and you don't get it here, you might try this other Valk 1800 site that is also very good: Honda 1800 Valkyrie I know there are some guys who installed it themselves, I just don't remember which site.
Awesome! Thank you so much. This was super helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Cheers,
Adith.
it is on the right side, you will see it tucked in a tubing that protects it from getting wet. also it is capped. Evrything should be plug and play.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts