Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally a sunny day to get ride and some pictures.

A few things in the pictures: Billet aluminum mirrors, Shark light driving lights, Aero highway pegs, Chrome foot brake pad, custom fairing emblem, black skull emblem, blacked out Valkyrie emblem, belly pan, solo seat and passenger foot pegs removed, Cats deleted, accessory bars for radar detector and iphone. (not sure how much of this you can make out in the pics.)



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Where did you get the custom "Muscle F6C Cruiser" emblem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have blank plates for when the pillion foot pegs are removed, installed by previous owner- OEM
let's see them. I ended up making some small cover plates out of a scrap sheet of carbon fiber. Two on each side (one behind each bolt). I'll get a picture posted later also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's the ones I made. It took lots of hand cutting and sanding to get them to fit and they still are not a "perfect" fit.



close up:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sent them to a good friend in Honda Parts. He can't find them. I'm thinking they may have been an original set with the ears cut off, sanded down and repainted??? He's going to see if he can order just the mounting plate for the rears without the pegs. The modification should be easy to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look what I got.



I found a set of 2014 Valkyrie rear foot pegs on e-bay. I removed the pegs and cut the ears off the mounting plate then sanded it smooth and painted it. I'm sure that's what your previous owner did also. Works great. A milling machine would make the modification much easier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
good

Good Job Superjim !!


Look what I got.



I found a set of 2014 Valkyrie rear foot pegs on e-bay. I removed the pegs and cut the ears off the mounting plate then sanded it smooth and painted it. I'm sure that's what your previous owner did also. Works great. A milling machine would make the modification much easier.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top