Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Rod, no problem!!! Once you get them installed and go on a few rides with them, report back and let me know what you think! Glad I could help!!! Anything to boost the safety of my fellow riders! Cuz the oem mirrors suck......lol
Thanks HValkrider ! Got them, installed a while back & they look great,work great and stay put. Nice quality mirrors ! .....Rod

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rod, no problem!!! Once you get them installed and go on a few rides with them, report back and let me know what you think! Glad I could help!!! Anything to boost the safety of my fellow riders! Cuz the oem mirrors suck......lol
Thanks HValkrider ! Got them, installed a while back & they look great,work great and stay put. Nice quality mirrors ! .....Rod
Glad to hear!! I found out the other day that they don't move @ 118mph (indicated) (116mph actual) lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you @HValkrider

Been looking at these damned stock crap mirrors long enuff!

Did get them a little cheaper at shoputahharley since the harley store didn't play nice with my browser and made me go looking elsewhere for them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thank you @HValkrider

Been looking at these damned stock crap mirrors long enuff!

Did get them a little cheaper at shoputahharley since the harley store didn't play nice with my browser and made me go looking elsewhere for them.
You're welcome! I hope you enjoy your new mirrors as much as I enjoy mine! 👍

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know this is an old thread, I've been researching for days until finding this here. Didn't really want to spend the cash on mirrors but the stock are just so horrible, poor view, blind spots, loosen up etc... I decided these will be a functional Valkyrie proven upgrade and should be added before spending cash on useless bling. The stock mirrors are a sore spot and honestly the only thing I don't like about this bike.
Thanks for all who contributed to this thread and posted great information and links...priceless!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought and installed these.

Now I can use the whole mirror instead of having my shoulders obscure the outer half.

Well made and easy to install.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks, that looks like an inexpensive fix. Nice to see what you need to see without the elbows in the picture.

Would you happen to have a picture of them installed?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts