Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is not a Honda ride review. this is my old ridding buddy Arturo and his sidekick Babalouie. they pulled off a trip that we had been planning since our 014 Kawboys in the Kanyons tour. 016 we did give it the old college try but got turned away from crossing into Canukistan at Glacier NP. a week of riding in the rain in the mountains did not push our buttons,, so we managed an Epic figure 8 tour of Mont Annie and Idy Ho. Later we did try to revive the Krew more than a few times. they was a wiley bunch of ne'r do wells, so its probably for the best we didn't pull this off.
Last year Chanok, that's his V2K moniker, and I almost made it happen. 'cept timing was off, work, fam, otter things got in the way. I did a solo run up to the bear tooth in July. Arturo kept pushing dates into August and then frustrated he just bugged out first of September while I was attempting to cross into Canukistan from Michigan. so FWIW here is his rendition of events. enjoy. ponchout

https://www.vulcanforums.com/thread...-travelin-mexicans-go-north-way-north.306479/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts