Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Hello there,

I have seen another site create their own map by using Google Map.
If there's a demand with this, I can pass this along to the other admins and mods for approval.

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
88 Posts
It would be nice to have a map to see where members are located. I see one member in this thread is from Alton IL. Go thru there often and looking forward to bumping into someday.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello there,

If there's a demand with this, I can pass this along to the other admins and mods for approval.

Thanks,

Ed
2 votes. Hope you don’t need a quorum.

While you’re at it, it would be nice to have a maintenance forum as well to keep a log of our service and mods.

·
Administrator
155 Posts
Thanks,

Going to send this up to the other mods and admins and see what they have to say about the member map suggestion :)

Cheers,

Ed

·
Registered
24 Posts
It would be nice to have a map to see where members are located. I see one member in this thread is from Alton IL. Go thru there often and looking forward to bumping into someday.
I’ve looked around Alton too. So far, no Valkyrie to be found.
Mike

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just discovered a map on the CTX 1300 forum and put my pin on it. We definitely need one here! I vote yay.

Richmonder

·
Registered
36 Posts
That would be cool. I’ve never noticed another one in my area but I assume there’s gotta be one somewhere nearby.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there,

Thanks,

Ed

I love this idea i haven't seen another on the road in PGH would be cool to see where others are in general.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Let's DO IT!!!!! This has clearly been discussed for over two years now.

Richmonder

1 - 17 of 17 Posts