Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these three Valkyries at the same stealer, all are clean, stock, non-molested, low mile Valkyries. Priced high according to used motorcycle value, although it is a stealership. If I was looking, I'd be looking hard at these but wouldn't pay that price. One in every color. hmmmm:unsure:
2014 Honda® Gold Wing Valkyrie - motorcycles/scooters - by dealer -... (craigslist.org)

2014 Honda® Gold Wing Valkyrie - motorcycles/scooters - by dealer -... (craigslist.org)

2015 Honda® Gold Wing Valkyrie - motorcycles/scooters - by dealer -... (craigslist.org)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wonder how they wound up wih all those! I always say, seeing one in the wild is unusual, and two is like seeing a unicorn (like when RIck and I go a ride!). But three is unheard of outside an organized rally. Little pricey. No, a lot pricey. I know I got an exceptional deal on mine with only 100 miles on it and paying $8500 a year ago, and bike prices seem to have appreciated some since, but not that much. Well, no harm in asking, and that's what negotiation is about.

Richmonder

Reactions: Sixshooter

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder how they wound up wih all those! I always say, seeing one in the wild is unusual, and two is like seeing a unicorn (like when RIck and I go a ride!). But three is unheard of outside an organized rally. Little pricey. No, a lot pricey. I know I got an exceptional deal on mine with only 100 miles on it and paying $8500 a year ago, and bike prices seem to have appreciated some since, but not that much. Well, no harm in asking, and that's what negotiation is about.

Richmonder
Agreed...I think I paid $8,700.00 for mine from a dealer. It had only 700 plus miles on the clock, without blemish. Looked like a newborn fresh out of the crate. I like the stock clean look, just not practical.

The day I found her.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Now with a few creature comforts added.
Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
670 Posts
Agreed about the clean look of the stocker, but like you said, it just isn't practical. Mine looks a lot like that. Do I see a guardian bell on there? I have one clamped to my engine guard as well.

Richmonder

·
Registered
107 Posts
Found these three Valkyries at the same stealer, all are clean, stock, non-molested, low mile Valkyries. Priced high according to used motorcycle value, although it is a stealership. If I was looking, I'd be looking hard at these but wouldn't pay that price. One in every color. hmmmm:unsure:

2015 Honda® Gold Wing Valkyrie - motorcycles/scooters - by dealer -... (craigslist.org)
Beautiful bikes and priced high for sure. By the time they are fitted with accessories for riding you could be on a F6B or nice used Goldwing.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
15 Posts
Agreed...I think I paid $8,700.00 for mine from a dealer. It had only 700 plus miles on the clock, without blemish. Looked like a newborn fresh out of the crate. I like the stock clean look, just not practical.

The day I found her.
View attachment 12838

Now with a few creature comforts added.
View attachment 12839
Hey Six Shooter, is that the stock backrest with a different back pad? Where did you get it? I like the design and size. Thanks!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, that is a Honda OEM backrest with a Corbin standard solid pad. Corbin has three types/sizes available of backrests/pads for the Valkyrie 1800 on their website.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
15 Posts
Thank you, sir. I have the same seat as you. I am wanting some back support with the corbin dual tourer. I may spring for the rider backrest as well...so many upgrades, ugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts