Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im riding everyday at least 50 miles for a cup of coffe. the wife is still a upset with me going and buying a motorcycle in arkansa on our 53rd aniverery so I dont dare take off on a long ride for a few weeks. im so glad I have the valkyrie in the garage because when the neighbors dogs were barking for hours by 2:30 in the morning I gave up sleeping and got dressed and went for a hundren mile ride and was back by daylight. told the wife just went and got some coffe. she might have got mad if I told her I went for a 100 mile long ride. I didnt lie I did get a cup of coffe it was not quite local.

·
Registered
547 Posts
dr, if you get your green lite pass for being a good boy and can do a week long ride, my ride bud Arturo in SD is planning a 5-6 day ride down Baja next March-April(?) after it quits raining and before it gets hot. Its just a small group 4(?) . I don't know if I will ride my Valk there. I may toss a smaller bike, my Scout in the back of the truck and drive to SD. then launch it south from there.
this will be just easy 200 mile days down the pacific coast and stay at all the little villages. not all the way to 'spensive Cabo. turn it around and ride the Cortez sea coast back north. stay at all the little fishing villages. probably 1500-2000 smiles tops. chew on it. be a good boy. you will get your green lite pass card. take it. poncho

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never been down that way, sounds like a good ride. maybe I could tell her im going to the store and when I get back I can tell her I got lost because I had a temporary attack of dementia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts