Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Looking for Parts & Accessories online recommendation

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ssmd 
#1 ·
I'm looking for recommendation for places to order some accessories that are cheap and reliable. So far I've browsed prices going from lowest prices to highest from hondadirectline, Bike Bandit, Hondapartshouse, Partzilla and Amazon.

Can anyone recommend any others or if there are ones that I should steer clear of let me know. I'd like to capitalize on any holiday deals/coupon codes if available.

Thanks!

#3 ·
I just wanted to update this post so that someone may find some useful info in the future. I ended up ordering from hondadirectline, it was about %10-15 cheaper than all the other sites listed above. No coupons or promo code was used. Shipping was free and it took a week to get delivered from the time I ordered the parts.

My only gripe was that they could have used more packing material in the box, they lined the bottom of the box with packing material but nothing on top. Nothing was damaged though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.