Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 red Valc and I’m looking for a set of original seats. I need to sell my bike because of severe cancer diagnosis but I have reupholstered my original seats in Burgundy leather and all inquiries are asking for the black originals.

please let me know if anyone can help with a set
Thanks.....

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a 2015 red Valc and I’m looking for a set of original seats. I need to sell my bike because of severe cancer diagnosis but I have reupholstered my original seats in Burgundy leather and all inquiries are asking for the black originals.

please let me know if anyone can help with a set
Thanks.....
I may have a set for sale in 2 - 4 weeks. I'll have to search around previous posts to see what they're worth, unless you don't find one sooner and make an offer that makes it not worth my time to search.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have a set for sale in 2 - 4 weeks. I'll have to search around previous posts to see what they're worth, unless you don't find one sooner and make an offer that makes it not worth my time to search.
Buster,
Wow thanks for the quick reply.. I myself haven’t done any research but knew I had to.. lol! Let me see what historical data I can find and. Will get back to you by tomorrow early. If you find something something yourself or come up with a value let me know
Thanks....,keith

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buster,
Wow thanks for the quick reply.. I myself haven’t done any research but knew I had to.. lol! Let me see what historical data I can find and. Will get back to you by tomorrow early. If you find something something yourself or come up with a value let me know
Thanks....,keith

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buster, I found the following within this forum??

local but if shipping is feasible would consider.....$100 for the seat and $300 for the exhaust? May be flexible if...

have a 2014 Valk seat in excellent condition for sale. Asking $150 plus actual shipping cost

$125 shipped to 21146 for the front/rear seat?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Buster, would you take $175 plus I pay shipping??
Thanks...Keith
Yes, but I can't make it happen for a couple weeks. That's the seat and passenger seat....do you need the pad for the backrest (not the backrest bar, just the pad) as well? $200 for all 3 pieces + shipping?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, but I can't make it happen for a couple weeks. That's the seat and passenger seat....
Yes, but I can't make it happen for a couple weeks. That's the seat and passenger seat....do you need the pad for the backrest (not the backrest bar, just the pad) as well? $200 for all 3 pieces + shipping?
do you need the pad for the backrest (not the backrest bar, just the padding

Buster, I will take all 3 pieces for 200 plus shipping. I will check with my wife in the morning on setting up a Venmo payment of 200$. I will Get this setup and get your info tomorrow and send you 200$. Then when you get a chance check to see how much to ship to
Keith Gustin
15 Orchard St
Hammondsport, NY 14840

do you need the pad for the backrest (not the backrest bar, just the padding

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds good. I'd b e shipping from DFW TX, and no hard feelings if you find another one faster/less expensive. I'll be on the road all day tomorrow. I don't see how this site connect to IM. Try me at [email protected]. I've heard bad things about Venmo, can we do Paypal?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have the original seat from my 2014. Let me know if you need.
SLO - Feel free to beat my offer, I can wait for the next buyer easily enough.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good. I'd b e shipping from DFW TX, and no hard feelings if you find another one faster/less expensive. I'll be on the road all day tomorrow. I don't see how this site connect to IM. Try me at [email protected]. I've heard bad things about Venmo, can we do Paypal?
Yes, PayPal works fine for me also. I’m also tied up tomorrow but I will respond to your .net tag tomorrow evening and I will setup the payment. Thanks.....Keith

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Buster, can you give me your PayPal address and I will pay 200 later this morning, thanks!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I didn't want to post online that I was going out of town for 9 days. My Paypal address is as stated above, [email protected]. If you haven't obtained one elsewhere by now, I should be caught up around the house enough to get it out of the attic and ship this week, hence my previous comment.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sammy, Haven't seen the Paypal transaction, but I found all the parts in garage attic, boxed em up ready to ship if you're still interested, else I'll offer to others. Again, sorry it took a while, after traveling a bit, I retired yesterday, wooo who!!! So plenty of time for cleaning out the garage, motorcycle riding, etc.

Reactions: Richmonder

·
Registered
360 Posts
Haven't heard from Sammy-D in about a month, (he wrote above that he had a severe cancer diagnosis). Sending prayers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts