Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had seen a post/pic somewhere of the black silhouette of a newer Valk with a dragon behind it. I can’t find it now. Looking for the silhouette as a guide for a tattoo. Does anyone know where I can find this. I have looked everywhere, except where it is

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry, don't know where to suggest you look as I'm sure you've Uber-searched. I just want you to know that you are now obligated to share the final result after you're able to decide on the design and ink it in. Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, don't know where to suggest you look as I'm sure you've Uber-searched. I just want you to know that you are now obligated to share the final result after you're able to decide on the design and ink it in. Hope you find what you're looking for.
I will do that for sure, I had the pic as my phones wallpaper for a while I think on my work phone which I recently lost,, aaargh

·
Registered
357 Posts
I will do that for sure, I had the pic as my phones wallpaper for a while I think on my work phone which I recently lost,, aaargh
That should be your best hint/clue, Detective! How long ago was that, that you had that phone and would/could have downloaded something? What was even available online at that time (use "Way-Back" Machine, or whatever it's called)? What clubs or other associations did you have at that time that maybe have something on file? Can you sit back with your eyes closed and try to remember the first time you saw that image and how it made you feel and what inspired you to wallpaper it in the first place? I'm not trying to be a wanna-be, just trying to help you, as I can tell this is important to you. Can you draw even a crude image of what it looked like, from memory, that you could scan and post, that would perhaps jog someone else's memory? I understand the personal importance of getting a tattoo Just Exactly Right, and when nothing else will do. Maybe with some brothers' help we can locate that image and all get to share some satisfaction with your find and eventual ink?
:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts