Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ha, guess no one ever figured out the blinker function on those. I went to start checking wires and then realized I had to pull basically half the bike apart and didn't do it. It may forever remain a mystery......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, guess no one ever figured out the blinker function on those. I went to start checking wires and then realized I had to pull basically half the bike apart and didn't do it. It may forever remain a mystery......
We tried to tap into the turn signal wires under the fork covers, like you do on a Goldwing. However, the LED turn signals on the Valk are low-voltage and the power supplied to them was not enough to drive the LEDs in the fog lights.

SoCalMotoGear has decided to forego the turn signal feature on the Valk lights and run power to the DRLs from the ACC circuit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
SoCalMotoGear DRL/Turn Signal Lights

Just ordered this kit for my bike, will try to lick this turn signal issue. I am replacing the fuse box I installed (another thread) with a Neutrino Black Box. I'm going to power the DRLs from the Black Box, and use the 12V accessory connector as the trigger for the Black Box. The GPS, CB and heated gear will be connected to the Black Box as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
just be inventive ........................... no wuckin' furries , you'll sort it .

·
Registered
31 Posts
If I remember correctly non-US wiring harnesses do not include the wiring/connectors for the fog lamps. I will check my service manual to confirm, but it is mentioned in the notes from Show Chrome “This may not be a plug and play unit on non-US spec bikes.”

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think I remember reading in another thread on this site pertaining to a wiring harness/adapter/kit designed to make the light kit fully functional. I didn't get it, as the turn signals weren't nearly as important as all of that white light.

Found this in my notes, not sure if the you tube links are still good but wanted to get this in before the time to edit expired:
The Ardmore Kit is a wiring kit that enables the yellow turn signals to work.

https://youtu.be/3k11hPWHPLk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts