Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Valkyrie blue
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this 2014 Valkyrie in blue from my dealer in Indy(Dreyer Honda).They had got an F6B in and I went to see it but by the time I got there it was already sold.I had been researching the F6B’s and the Valkyrie’s for awhile and I could go either way I just knew I wanted one.So after my brief moment of disappointment that the F6B was sold I’m looking around their showroom and there sits the ‘14 Valkyrie in blue which would have been my color of choice.The dealer had just taken this bike in and hadn’t even listed it yet.Bingo,I think the Honda god’s were looking out for me.So,guess what’s sitting in my garage now.Spent the day cleaning,waxing and detailing and boy am I stoked.What a wonderful machine these are.I look back to my first motorcycle that I bought back in 1972 which was a 1967 Honda 305 Super Hawk and boy how things have changed.I’ve owned many other bikes thru the years and this Valkyrie could end up being on top of the list of favorites,time will tell.I’ve always liked things that not everyone else has.Take that Harley riders,well nothing against Harley people but you know what I mean.Well anyhow I’m looking forward to riding this Valkyrie and being a forum member.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Welcome to the forum, rocktuck2! I had to look at your handle a couple of times to make sure I wasn't misreading it, LOL!

Once you get it all prettied up, take some pix and post them. And be sure to locate the serial number thread and post yours.

You've bought a wonderful motorcycle. It's not perfect, as you'll see after you spend some time here, but it's one hell of a bike. May you have many years of enjoyment on it!

Richmonder

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yes, the Honda gods were looking out for you! I've said it before, but some of my best decisions weren't made by me, and this is exactly what I'm talking about. It was meant to be, and welcome!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome from DFW, TX. You will soon learn to allow more time for gas stations and parking lots, as the blue ones attract a lot of attention/questions/admiration. I guess they just didn't look that great in the show room years ago since so few were sold. Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts