Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2015 Valkyrie with less than 500 miles and I swear the instrument panel looks crooked when the /handle bars/front wheel are straight. Any other 14 or 15 Valkyrie owners thought this on theirs as well? I have enclosed a few pictures of the handle bar bracket, etc and one side has a bigger gap (left side if sitting on the bike) than the other between the two pieces that go around the bar. Not sure if this is the issue but it drives me nuts riding when the front wheel is straight, but the display appears not to be. It appears my left mirror is higher than my right as well, so not sure if bars are level or this is an optical illusion. I guess I will take to a Honda dealer but I really don't want them taking things apart as inadvertently something will get scratched and I am very very picky about my bike.

The picture of my bike from the front looking back - the left mirror (if sitting on bike, the right if looking at from front) is higher - shouldn't this be the same height?

The picture showing the gages on is what it looks like when the front wheel is straight. I see the gage panel leaning to the left and it drives me crazy!

I am really annoyed that it appears my handle bars are out of whack.

Thanks for any input,

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
No this is not right. My 2014 is not like this. It looks to me like your front end may be twisted or torqued in the triple clamps. I'd bring it in and have them loosen everything up and it will probably snap back. If this was purchased new it must have been hit at some point to cause this. Good luck

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Mark,
Mine is a 2014 Black. I too like everything to be symmetrical, you are not on your own and I don't like anyone touching my bikes either! The mirrors/levers can be adjusted easily to get them perfectly level. I adjusted mine just a touch and they are spot on now. My instrument cluster is fine and I have not needed to tinker. If the bike has not been dropped or banged then this will most likely be resolved very easily just releasing bolts and measuring carefully. Hope you get it sorted mate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts