Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attempting to install the Pathfinder DRL's along with the Admore adapter on my 2015 Valkyrie I purchased last year. I have the DRL's mounted to the bike and now trying to decipher the wiring instructions using Cruiseman's Garage video and instructions from Pathfinder and Admore. I'm finding that all three leave out enough details that this "novice" is struggling to take on the wiring portion of this install. Please offer some help (keeping in mind that I'm not used to wiring anything) so that I can complete this with confidence. Questions:

1) Cruiseman states that only the white wires (power) from the DRL's are used. The yellow wires are not. I'm assuming this video was made without considering the Admore adapter and that these two yellow wires will connect back to the Admore under the seat. Correct?
2) When Cruiseman instructed to remove the seat and the top of the fuse box, he next said to remove the ACC fuse. My bike did not have a fuse labeled ACC. What does this mean? Cruiseman never says to replace the ACC fuse when finished. (Note: My bike came with a Battery Tender already installed.) Please advise.

·
F6CForum.com Vendor
56 Posts
Hello,
You will need an adapter only if your DRL has turn signal functionality and you want to use it. If you want only DRLs, toss the adapter.
The ACC is an accessory power source that works only when the engine is on. You will need to locate it in your fuse box. This video explains it well. It is for a car, but you can do it on your bike as well:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts