Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to the forum. I bought my used 14' Honda Valkyrie (red) on July 1st, 2021. Riding this bike takes me back to being a teenager in the 80's. I rode a 81' Honda CX500 custom. I loved that bike...this Valkyrie seems like the modern version of the CX500-only faster. I've installed the Corbin dual touring seat today-which i ordered on July 10th and received it today(heads up to anyone else looking to buy, 5 weeks wait. I've also installed the Kuryakan Ergo 3 highway pegs and Shinko 777HD tire up front. I've been riding this bike almost every night and can't get enough of it! I live in Southwest PA. Do you all have any meet ups? Like Gold Wing rallies...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Welcome to the forum, TB! Good bunch of guys on here who are very helpful with questions. Just about anything you want to know has probably already been asked and answered. Be sure to post some pics of your bike and tell us the details of your bike. There's also a thread where you can post your serial number so we can track how many were made of each year's model.

Richmonder

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hello all. I'm new to the forum. I bought my used 14' Honda Valkyrie (red) on July 1st, 2021. Riding this bike takes me back to being a teenager in the 80's. I rode a 81' Honda CX500 custom. I loved that bike...this Valkyrie seems like the modern version of the CX500-only faster. I've installed the Corbin dual touring seat today-which i ordered on July 10th and received it today(heads up to anyone else looking to buy, 5 weeks wait. I've also installed the Kuryakan Ergo 3 highway pegs and Shinko 777HD tire up front. I've been riding this bike almost every night and can't get enough of it! I live in Southwest PA. Do you all have any meet ups? Like Gold Wing rallies...
Welcome to the Forum. This will be a great source of information for you. Lots of feedback on what works and what doesn't. Also lots of awesome pics in the media sub-forum. It took me awhile to find my around. I just ordered a dual tourer a couple of minutes ago. I was wondering what the lead time was on that seat. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking forward to seeing your adventures on your bike (and feedback on Corbin).

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome from DFW, TX, Trail Buzzard. Reiterating Richmond’s comment about posting your VIN #, as in watching responses on multiple discussion sites, there are apparently less than 2200 of the 2014/15 Valk 1800’s sold around the world, hence a real challenge to get more than 4 of us together in one spot (see my other posts where 4 got together on two occasions). Here is the link about VIN #’s - VIN #'s

In the Spring, there are 2 different Valkyrie get togethers: InZane (in Ohio last time) and Valk-A-Topia (in Eureka Springs, Arkansas last time) that are mostly 1st generation Valks, a very few Rune's and some assorted Harley's and other friends. I think the easiest way to get us together would be to piggy back off those other two events.

Reactions: Trail Buzzard
1 - 6 of 6 Posts