Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my bike for 5 days and I'm still excited about the bike for many reasons. One reason is that it's one of the few bikes that has the foot pegs in the correct location. The only other bike I have seen lately with "normal" foot peg position (sold in the U.S.) is the Suzuki TU250........a good motorcycle but a little on the wimpy side. It's considered a "standard" motorcycle. When I was a kid, all bikes were designed that way. The Valkyrie F6C......what a great "user-friendly" motorcycle! But, I sure wouldn't call it "standard".

Ride Safe(ly)
Buffalohead

·
Registered
25 Posts
Went on a ride Saturday with a couple of friends. One has been itching to ride my new 6C. Since I had over 800 miles on it now we swapped bikes. He has a 2014 FJR, after about 15 miles in the twistes my wrists were cramping up. The FJR is a great bike don't get me wrong I've had one, it just isn't my idea of comfort. His first comment was "I love where they put the foot pegs on that bike" . We spent 1/2 hour discussing the differences both bikes are a hoot on a twisty road. I love my 6C! And yup I agree the foot pegs are great!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Went on a ride Saturday with a couple of friends. One has been itching to ride my new 6C. Since I had over 800 miles on it now we swapped bikes. He has a 2014 FJR, after about 15 miles in the twistes my wrists were cramping up. The FJR is a great bike don't get me wrong I've had one, it just isn't my idea of comfort. His first comment was "I love where they put the foot pegs on that bike" . We spent 1/2 hour discussing the differences both bikes are a hoot on a twisty road. I love my 6C! And yup I agree the foot pegs are great!
The '16 FJR1300 was 3rd on my list (F6C, F6B, FJR), really glad I went with the 6C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts