Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And then THIS happened! Ugh, what can I say? had my eyes on this one since they fixed the trunk issues. 3 years is a pretty good amount of time for me to own a bike and they were having a pretty decent sale on them for this time of year and gave me an "ok" amount for my trade I ended up choosing the DCT version figuring if you're gonna go in on the technology thing, go ALL in. The Valk was an amazing bike that didn't look like all the other kids bikes and cured me of Harleyitis forever it seems because now its hard to think of anything except the Flat Six in my future. Thanks to everyone for the fellowship and information over the years. I'm not going away... just headed down the road in a Flat Six

P.S. I may be posting a few items for sale on the cheap (a few of these are rare)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, bud! I told Smitty, the ONLY acceptable move from here is the Gold Wing. I absolutely love that bike. Although, not being one who regularly rides with a passenger, I wouldn't want the passenger backrest on mine. But the rest is pure Honda beauty and innovation. I can't even believe you found one in stock. It's gorgeous! Man - I am going to miss you around here. You've been a good friend and contributor. Please check in on us now and then. Hell, I may have to join the GW forum just to stay in touch with you and Smitty now!!

Happy for you. Sad for us. Safe riding and happy trails!

Richmonder

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congratulations she's beautiful (y) Wish you many miles of smiles.
Did you get your shirt?

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
And then THIS happened! Ugh, what can I say? had my eyes on this one since they fixed the trunk issues. 3 years is a pretty good amount of time for me to own a bike and they were having a pretty decent sale on them for this time of year and gave me an "ok" amount for my trade I ended up choosing the DCT version figuring if you're gonna go in on the technology thing, go ALL in. The Valk was an amazing bike that didn't look like all the other kids bikes and cured me of Harleyitis forever it seems because now its hard to think of anything except the Flat Six in my future. Thanks to everyone for the fellowship and information over the years. I'm not going away... just headed down the road in a Flat Six

P.S. I may be posting a few items for sale on the cheap (a few of these are rare)
View attachment 12644
View attachment 12645
Did Honda improve the seat on these Gold Wings? The styling pretty much looks like the Valkyrie. Have you ridden much yet?

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Did Honda improve the seat on these Gold Wings? The styling pretty much looks like the Valkyrie. Have you ridden much yet?
The seat is “OK” much better than the stock Valk seat and around the comfort of the Corbin with out the ”support” of a Corbin if you’re familiar with Harley its along the lines of a Street Glide seat, comfortable but not for extreme touring which is sad but I’m not able to ride like that anyhow as I typically only have about 35 hours off a week… Miles wise in about a month I’ve put on about 1200 which is amazing since I had the Valk 3 years and only put about 4400 on it

·
Registered
500 Posts
Gorgeous machine!!!

Richmonder

·
Registered
379 Posts
She's Purdy !!! Glad your enjoying her. Love that second photo, really compliments her lines and paint scheme.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes, I'm interested too - if you have some handy accessories that you wanna get rid of (esp. a Corbin seat ).. pls text me on - (714)-684-6343..thank you!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
The seat is “OK” much better than the stock Valk seat and around the comfort of the Corbin with out the ”support” of a Corbin if you’re familiar with Harley its along the lines of a Street Glide seat, comfortable but not for extreme touring which is sad but I’m not able to ride like that anyhow as I typically only have about 35 hours off a week… Miles wise in about a month I’ve put on about 1200 which is amazing since I had the Valk 3 years and only put about 4400 on it
View attachment 12742
View attachment 12743
Another question for you. Which of the features of the new bike have you used the most? Which mode do you ride in? Do you change it up much?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts