Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I didn't buy my Valk for character. I bought it because of the power and the reliability. If I wanted a bike with character, then I would probably get a Nikken. As stupid as it is.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who the **** wants character when you have the Valk to amaze you every time you start it up? Mine doesn't have that new bike smell anymore but it still has the same excitement.

·
Registered
263 Posts
As with just about every important choice/decision in life, choosing “your best bike” is completely individual to your desires and needs, and, unfortunately, is almost always a compromise of some kind. (Unless you have the unlimited funds, space, etc. to have one of each of every thing you could ever want. And I don’t.)

I absolutely love this bike. It is everything I want and more in all of the things that are really important to me. Are there areas it is lacking? Again, an individual’s call. I’d like more power, even thought there is more than enough to get in over your head. Different styling in one direction or another? It’s not as customizable as a HD, but what’s not been done before anyway? I’ve had custom HDs and I wanted something different. Something I felt was better and unique. Desire more sound from the pipes? I do, too, occasionally, but I also love riding through nice residential areas where people wave at you instead of scowl. Again, a compromise, but if I wanted something else instead I’d be riding it. It’s the same with the cars I drive and the house I live in. Choices within my personal parameters/limitations. And I feel happy and blessed with everything I have.

I have never experienced buyer’s remorse with my Valk. Can’t ask for more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts