Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
It is actually pretty cool looking in person. The few that made it to local dealers sold really quick so far. Bags are uselessly small though. Was checking one out when I did the paper work on my xr. It was sold the next day.

I like it. The recumbent riding position coupled with typical Honda smoothness should make it a dream to ride. And that windshield would send everything over the top of you very nicely. Honda - and all manufacturers - need to start thinking of a new generation of riders which I think this does. Us baby boomers won't be riding much longer...

I read, "The original limited-run bike, with its feet-forward design, was a sort of hybrid scooter-cruiser mashup. It was based on the Honda’s Integra scooter, which itself has motorcycle underpinnings. The Vultus’ 745cc parallel-twin motor was connected to a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission. LED lights all around complemented the anime-inspired styling. While not geared towards outright performance, it was a project of fun and passion that brought two-wheel motoring outside the circle of enthusiasts and riders." This is Digital Trends online report.

I read, "The original limited-run bike, with its feet-forward design, was a sort of hybrid scooter-cruiser mashup. It was based on the Honda’s Integra scooter, which itself has motorcycle underpinnings. The Vultus’ 745cc parallel-twin motor was connected to a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission. LED lights all around complemented the anime-inspired styling. While not geared towards outright performance, it was a project of fun and passion that brought two-wheel motoring outside the circle of enthusiasts and riders." This is Digital Trends online report.
Sounds familiar, like it was done before. I think the third pic was Batman's.

Attachments

I almost bought one of the these last year when I bought my CBR1000f. I sat on it and really liked the seating position. Had it been a bigger bike I probably would have gotten it. And by bigger, I mean physically. Only 745cc, but for the type of riding I do, it owuld have been ok. If you look at the youtube videos, everyone seems to say its great and fun to ride. I can only imagine the looks and questions you would get owning one. Pretty cool in person. I actually saw one and sat on it the same day I got the CBR. The sales guy asked me if I was there to trade the CBR in.

All you old farts can speak for yourselves. I think this bike looks amazing.

I got one am sick and tired of every bike looking the same, like a Harley made in the 1960s.

That's a big part of why I got the valkyrie as opposed to any other bike. It doesn't look like everything else.

I'm glad honda is taking chances and finally updating the look of motorcycle instead of always playing it safe and being unoriginal.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.