Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The site lists the material as leather. At that price, it seems like an excellent deal.
Yeah, I thought so. I was also impressed with the other items offered by Viking. I'm getting one of the tool bags to mount to the rear backrest/carrier for quick easy access to cell phone, glasses, wallet etc...
My friend installed the Viking bags on his Valkyrie 1500 and they look fantastic and nice quality.
Appears to be high quality stuff.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you end up getting the tool bag?
Yes, I ordered the one with the buckles that match the stock bag buckles. My thoughts were this would be a nice match as my plans are to install in on the backrest sitting on the rack for my eyeglasses, wallet, cell phone etc., things I need quick access. .... I returned the tool bag and ordered the one below in the link also from Viking to mount in the same spot, This will allow easier faster access and think it looks cleaner without the buckles.

Viking Twist Warrior Large Motorcycle Tool Bag

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I ordered the one with the buckles that match the stock bag buckles. My thoughts were this would be a nice match as my plans are to install in on the backrest sitting on the rack for my eyeglasses, wallet, cell phone etc., things I need quick access. .... I returned the tool bag and ordered the one below in the link also from Viking to mount in the same spot, This will allow easier faster access and think it looks cleaner without the buckles.

Farther forgot to mention, check the dimensions on each tool bag they are not all the same size.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Farther, this is the one that I bought. The dimensions on all the tool bags offered are a little different. This is on my rack strapped to my rear backrest. I think the quality is outstanding, the company provides all information photos, dimensions, no hassle returns/exchanges, easy to reach tech/customer service, fantastic product videos and installation videos. They really set the bar in customer service. This houses all my quick go to stuff needed at stops.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have one. They're decent. I wish they were bigger to fit 2 helmets but it does the job. Certainly looks good with the OEM saddlebags.

·
Registered
344 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts