Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

Honda F6C Valkyrie vs 1997

15K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Suthrncop66 
The Honda Magna (V45 and V65) was another great but under appreciated Honda - V4, light, smooth and fast. I put 40,000 miles on a '94 V45 (750cc) and often thought that I'd be convinced to buy a new bike if Honda ever came out with a 1100 - 1300 cc fuel injected resurrection of the Magna, and then I found the 2104 Valk and am happy that they didn't sell well because that brought the price down for me in 2018, and makes mine more unique, rather than one more in the herd. 26,000 miles so far and expecting another 15,000+ in the next 12 months.
You're taking me down a sweet ride on memory lane! I too had a V45 Magna years ago, and that bike was awesome. Accelerated like a rocket, quiet, good looking bike. Now I have a CTX to sell, as well as a couple of VTX's that have been sitting a while. Need to pare it down to one - the Valk. I HATE selling good bikes and especially the CTX. But I can't keep up with more than one.

Richmonder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.