Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, DMAL here from Wentzville, MO. I've had my Blue 2014 Valkyrie for several months now and have enjoyed riding it to work and around the backroads when weather permitted. I have a Boulevard Screen on it (frankly useless to me) and looking to upgrade to a Gustafsson windscreen over the holidays this year. I've added the heel/Toe Shifter and that is about it for now.

Just wanted to pass along a quick Hello.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
DMAL

Welcome to the lonely hearts club band. I say that because due to the lack of sales of this bike, not many vendors are putting out accessories for it. But with that said, I have the Burgundy one and like you I have thoroughly enjoyed riding it weather & time permitting. I live in Platte City, MO, but I rode down to Warrensburg Cycle to get mine. I have the stock windscreen on mine and installed a spacer at the bottom mount to rake it out a bit. It has help reduce buffeting and it looks way better than the near up & down standard way of mounting. I have only had mine since September, but I have put as many miles on it in about 6 weeks as I have the Vulcan Voyager in the first pic of yours. Its the first one back. I traded that in on this.

Stay safe and Hello!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi there dmal

DMAL welcome,

Have done 24000kms on my Valk.
Best allround bike I have owned.
Easy maintenance, great fuel economy and PRESENCE on the road.
Scrape the pegs or cruz like Grandpa(If being watched by 5-0)
Added a Wunderlich screen and it made a difference.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

You will grow and become one with your Valkyrie.
Once you have had 6 you will never go back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts