Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the honda tall windscreen and definitely like not having to fight the wind at high speeds, but I am experiencing too much dirty air causing head buffeting and headaches at speeds above 65mph. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know of a fix?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can you adjust the angle of the windscreen? I think your only option is to adjust the windscreen or get a different one if adjusting is not an option.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The dirty air seems to come between the lower edge of the windscreen and the radiator shroud.
If you can't figure out a way to stop the buffeting, would you consider getting a different windscreen, or just taking it off altogether?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Peut etre une autre solution, c'est de le tailler un peu en hauteur.
J'ai deja fait cela sur un scooter fjs.
Il faut trace sur le pare brise et couper avec une petite meule, regler la bonne hauteur ensuite finir a la lime et gratter proprement le bord avec une lame tranchante.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like a Positive pressure Windshield It unloads the negative pressure and gets rid of most if not all buffeting, and a smaller shield acts like a much Larger shield.

Side benefits are the adjustable Shield height,(no tools needed to adjust) and tilt and pressure spacing between shield and backing plate

·
Registered
14 Posts
I fitted the boulevard screen and find it good ... it deflects the wind so you just get a light air hitting you at speed (140 to 170kph)
I like a little bit of wind... Thats part of the fun of riding a motorcycle to me ..... Being out with the elements.... If I want to be cocooned I'll drive the car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts