Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mounted this cheap $13 eBay helmet lock on my throttle side handlebar since I always have a tail bag mounted on my pillion seat and don't like the idea of having the helmet hanging down or getting knocked down against the paint. It's also been getting old carrying my helmet into every store with me. It's not made to completely stop theft (someone could still cut the chin strap) but just to deter it and make them question how bad they want to steal my $450 helmet lol
I also like the fact that you have to have the key to both lock and unlock it (can't accidentally lock your helmet on there just to find out that you left the key at home or something lol)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-quot-Uni...Locking-Set-/322877317281?txnId=2089646550011

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pics & info, would be interested to hear what you think after using it for some time.
I've been using it for awhile now and really love it, just haven't figured out a good way to carry the key yet though (I don't like any keys or rings on the ignition key, just like a bare key)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts