Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks, this is Zach from Gustafsson Plastics. I've had the pleasure of meeting one member of this forum and we've provided screens for quite a few others.

We wanted to express our gratitude to you guys so here is a 10% discount code to be used on our F6C Valkyrie screens.

This is the promo-code to be used during the checkout process: GPF6C

I also want to note that we can also provide mounting brackets (which we will pre-drill and install) for easy installation. They have an adjustable tilt-angle which locks and is stable at high speed. If you don't get the mounting brackets, the screen will come un-drilled. (Drilling is an easy process and we have a walk-through video posted on our site)

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! I can post some other pictures if you'd like or try to collect different reviews that we've had emailed to us.

http://bikescreen.com/collections/honda/products/honda-goldwing-valkyrie-f6c-2014-2015

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Zach wondering can you make a bit bigger screen along the size of the factory Honda Tall? The shape would need to be a bit different than your current screen. About 23" tall and maybe 1-2" wider?

We worked together to make my 21" screen and it works great with no helmet but I get a little buffeting with my helmet at higher speeds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts