Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding 45 years. Large metrics baggers for the last 15 years. New/old stock 2014 Valkyrie. Bought 1 month ago, now 500 miles of pure pleasure in the Columbia river gorge in WA state. Like others have written - the looks grow on you. No regrets. Solo Fair weather day ride with an occassional overnighter with a windshield and tailbag. Keeping it simple. Finding the F6C Forum to be a wealth of information, best to observe for awhile and contribute eventually. Oh, went with the fastest color "Black"............ good for a chuckle

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I`ll get a home page set up and a few pics - while I have enjoyed V twins over the years, I find the flat 6 to be an entirely new experience in its own sense. It doesn't replace the V twin - it just seems to offer a new refresh to the riding experience. I can`t help but to be reminded of the riding position of the ole 750 fours back in the seventies. You really have to see and experience the bike in person to appreicate it. Oddly, one of the things I like about this generation, is the fact it was not widely received - it gives me the satisfaction of finding a gem in the rough, that others have overlooked. They are out there but I have yet to see another one on the road. Here in WA our monsoon season begins, but every so often we get a dry cool crisp day. Looking to add a few more miles. Research of available information, suggest this is going to be a carefree, low maintenance, dependable ride for a long time to come. Glad to be aboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts