Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it has taken me soooo long to introduce myself, but I've been having a blast racking up my first 2,000 miles. Here's my story (readers digest version). I've been riding since the 1977, my first NEW bike was a 2006 Suzuki M109r, 2nd NEW bike was 2010 ZX-14 and now my blue 2014 Valkyrie (still in crate)...which I brought on my B-day in Aug. Now that y'all know a lil about ME, I have 2 questions for the members... How wide of a rear tire will the NEWER Valkyrie handle?? Who makes the #BestSounding #BestPreforming pipe for the 1800cc Valkyrie?? Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.

Al "G"

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just wanted to say Welcome! I feel the same way about this bike. Sorry though I can’t answer your questions, I don’t know. There doesn’t seem to be very many aftermarket parts for this bike so if you run into something that fits please post.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The only aftermarket pipes I know of for this bike is the torqmasters. I have no interest in changing mine so never really looked in it. Still trying to find tire information myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts