Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been without a bike for a number of years now. I have been eyeing a Valkyrie for several years and finally got my 2015 Valkyrie a couple days ago. I’m very excited to get on the road again and make the bike my own. It’s good to be able to come here for good info.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts
Welcome I think you’ll really enjoy it...got my Valk after about three years out of the saddle and it helped me get my passion back that’s for sure

·
Registered
669 Posts
Welcome MNValk! I assume you're in Minnesota? Do you have some pics of your bike to post? Lots of good information to be had here, and if I couldn't find information on the internet, the guys here sure knew the answer. I urge you to go to YouTube and watch as many videos as you have time for. You will learn a lot. And peruse this forum in depth, as almost any question you might have has been asked and answered.

I've only had mine for about 6 weeks, and am just now getting used to it and making it mine, as you said.

Looking forward to your input here.

Richmonder

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome , MN! it sure is a wonderful feeling aint it ? to have the wind hit your face - and with curious onlookers eyeing your machine ? Enjoy the ride and be safe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts