Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was selecting some basic accessories to be installed before taking delivery and I was surprised to find there was a sunfilm for the front windscreen.

The guy told me that the cooling affect is better than having a side/rear sunfilm. He said just put this on your front WS and you can forget the side/rear sunfilm, the car will be cooler. This was much more expensive than side/rear sunfilm.

At 5.5K it was not easy decision, so I didn't go for it. Does anybody think it is a good thing? Any experiences...

·
Registered
669 Posts
I was selecting some basic accessories to be installed before taking delivery and I was surprised to find there was a sunfilm for the front windscreen.

The guy told me that the cooling affect is better than having a side/rear sunfilm. He said just put this on your front WS and you can forget the side/rear sunfilm, the car will be cooler. This was much more expensive than side/rear sunfilm.

At 5.5K it was not easy decision, so I didn't go for it. Does anybody think it is a good thing? Any experiences...
What is this product you're talking about? All I find when I Google it is a silage wrap.

Richmonder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts