Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Valkyrie
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've put 800 miles on my 2014 within a month and I've noticed during straight riding that my speedo and front fork are cocked slightly to the left. Their angle is off perpendicular by maybe 5 degrees, but still noticeable to my eyes. Does this indicate an alignment issue with the front wheel?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've put 800 miles on my 2014 within a month and I've noticed during straight riding that my speedo and front fork are cocked slightly to the left. Their angle is off perpendicular by maybe 5 degrees, but still noticeable to my eyes. Does this indicate an alignment issue with the front wheel?
I am assuming that you are just now noticing this? Is it different than when you first rode the bike, i.e. has something changed? Did you buy the bike used, and could there be some remnant of previous "not-so-fixed" damage such as the "off" angle that you mention? You may have to take it to a shop or someone who can determine if it's actually true or not.

·
Registered
2014 Valkyrie
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing I just didn't notice it. There's been no damage. Everything looks okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts