Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

For those who have recently fallen off (including me)

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  DillPickle311 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
I got loose right after the rain started and went down. Fast forward... Scans showed I have a brain tumor in speech area and absolutely no symptoms. I had a biopsy last week and go to find out what tumor is next week.

The bike had to go to the body shop right after wreck so I rode it there. I know it's crazy but the busted up valk rode better than ever and I had a good time. That has been over 8 weeks(forever) ago and I'm going nuts. Shop owner said just got new tank in and hopes to have it ready soon.

I ain't having a bit of trouble knowing what the first ride will be like. I am hoping to get some riding time in before surgery to remove it.

All this is to say... I have total peace about this whole ordeal. Whether I get 1 week or 20 years to live, I'm in God's precious hands and will take whatever I'm given and live it to the max.

Right after the accident, I was done with riding. I'm sure this is typical! ;)

:D

#3 ·
That has been over 8 weeks(forever) ago and I'm going nuts...
Was just thinking about this yesterday The main reason not to crash is not the pain and suffering, it's the time you have to spend off the bike! Riding safe means riding long. A pretty good motivation for me. I also like your attitude to your current medical situation. We're all dying from the moment we're born. It's not the length of time we're here, it's what we do with it. Good on you mate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.