#1 · (Edited)
For Sale
2015 Handa Valkyrie 1800c
One owner
Color candy red
Current miles 13k
Oil change every 3500mils
Oil used OEM Honda synthetic & OEM oil filter
Aftermarket Double Barrel Exhaust Pipes .

Tune-up
New OEM tires fr & Bk 04/04/21
New OEM RR brake pads 04/04/21

Bike in Mint condition, Operates as per manufacturer standards.

Only Serious Inquiries.
Price is Firm.
Price
$15.000.00

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I bought an excellent condition black '14 w/ 5K miles in March for $8,700. It felt like Valk prices had stabilized, even slightly increasing, but $15K?

#13 ·
Not to gang up on the seller, but $15,000 is in my opinion unrealistic for a bike that is basically bone stock except for aftermarket exhaust. Looking on Cycle Trader, one can find plenty of nice Valkyries for under $11,000 comparably equipped, in similar condition and with similar mileage. But, I wish you well.

Richmonder

#18 ·
My guess is this guy does not work for a StealerShip and is not running con on the public. So I do not see anything wrong with trying to get back what a person has invested. If someone else things it is worth it or not does not matter and should keep it to them self.

It does not matter what the price you are asking, 15k or 7.5k. There will always be someone down talking and trying to damage your sale. Or just for their own insulting selfishness attempt to complety block your chance of a sale.
Someone may want a bike that has been kept in mint condition and be willing to pay a little extra for it.

I would view any statement of half the price to be a total insult and and a deliberate attempt to block my sale and would respond in the same insulting fashion.

#19 ·
My guess is this guy does not work for a StealerShip and is not running con on the public. So I do not see anything wrong with trying to get back what a person has invested. If someone else things it is worth it or not does not matter and should keep it to them self.

It does not matter what the price you are asking, 15k or 7.5k. There will always be someone down talking and trying to damage your sale. Or just for their own insulting selfishness attempt to complety block your chance of a sale.
Someone may want a bike that has been kept in mint condition and be willing to pay a little extra for it.

I would view any statement of half the price to be a total insult and and a deliberate attempt to block my sale and would respond in the same insulting fashion.
Dude, you really don't know how to read a room. No one was was disparaging his sale. They were giving experienced pricing feedback. If you need a keyboard fight, go the the HD forum.

#22 ·
I guess I could see that. But then that's really not a good faith effort if asking 40% more than it's worth. Oh well. Whatever the case, I hope he achieves the desired outcome.

Richmonder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.