Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the question is; did you see the movie "Hunt for Red October"? the scene where the two Ruskie subs are duking it out and one fires the first torpedo. then RO turns into it and heads at full speed. Yeah something like that, now you're getting the picture.
Ok, so I am here now. Last week I headed north into a polar vortex wind storm on my big chief 2 days dodging rain and pushing a head wind to St Charles Mo. to meet my nephew and take possession of this new 15 Valk. from there is was another day of rain to Indy anna. Holiday visits with family and then 3 days of sunshine ride down the Natchez Trace to big old Miss. the river. Throwing caution to the wind, I headed west, stealing myself for the torrent that was tearing up Texas. I made it all the way to Bryan Tx b4 hitting that wall of water. any lesser man or otherwise sane person would have called it quits and got a hotel right then and there. Obviously you didn't read the first paragraph.? Suited I pressed on thru this tsunami. at times I could not see if there where vehicles in front of me. I do love these emergency blinkers when ridding slow at the extreme right of the road. Elgin tx, I had to cash my chips. wind gust 70 mph. I may be good but not that good. or dead. yet. still 30 min I am back on the road with less than an hour to go. Home. unloaded. unpacked. dry clothes. Wouldn't you know it, the trip done and its all blue skies and sun shine. the storm has past.
Hey, if you don't have any good stories to tell its only because you aint getting it done. Poncho

Registered
Poncho, I learned something: Never read your posts six beers in... :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RW, just think that life lesson only cost you six beers.. you got off cheap! poncho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts