Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I can finally post a photo..
Painted my chrome tank top and case cover along with a few other areas. Slow process as I have time.
I ordered torque loops a couple weeks ago. Got the new grips and Polly heaters installed.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks good, but your front forks stick out like my legs when I go down south in the winter. :)

Your gonna want some baffles in those pipes after you put in the Torq Loopz.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live close to Hollister so I rode in told them what I wanted and handed them a credit card.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The exhaust is IXIL #L2X . The company is in Barcelona but there is a distributor in Poland selling them on Ebay for around $200. They make a set #L3XB that come in black/ w polished stainless tips but I already had the stainless color on my VTX so I opted to buy one more L2X and paint with high temp flat black. I used a cutoff wheel to remove the mount bracket. They are so short that the clamp is strong enough to hold them.
They are designed for sport bikes (Ninja). They sounded amazing on my VTX. Better than Vance and Hines for a fraction of the price. I love the sound on the Valkyrie as well. Sounds similar to a Porsche like others have mentioned. Enough volume to let cars know I'm there when lane splitting.

I ordered torque loops about 3 weeks ago. When I install those I'll attempt to post a video with good sound quality.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Torque Loopz finally arrived but it looks like I will have to wait a little longer. Flange will need a little more than a tack weld. oops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts