Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Valkyrie. Would love for it to have Corbin bags And/or ABS But necessary. 903-787-9610

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd start on Craigslist, where you're not likely to find many, if any, but at least any you find will be somewhat local, hopefully. Then expand your search to www.cycletrader.com. That's where I found mine. You may have to look at some that are a good distance from you to get exactly what you want. I ended up buying mine from a dealer in Iowa and had it shipped to Virginia by www.haulbikes.com. They do an excellent job of transporting it in a covered semi, strapped properly and well cared for the whole way, at a reasonable price ($700 in my case).

Just curious... You've been a member here for 2.5 years and are "LOOKING" for a Valkyrie?

Good hunting!

Richmonder

·
Registered
360 Posts
Here's one I'm surprised hasn't sold for $8500 with Corbin bags. Sounds like owner is piecing out the accessories at this point. Honda 1800 Valkyrie Good luck!

Reactions: Richmonder

·
Registered
670 Posts
Here's one I'm surprised hasn't sold for $8500 with Corbin bags. Sounds like owner is piecing out the accessories at this point. Honda 1800 Valkyrie Good luck!
That's a really good buy - Corbin bags and seat with backrest, full windshield, highway pegs, cup holder, phone mount and luggage rack. Does the teddy bear come with?

Richmonder

Reactions: THEWING

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve already talked with her. it needs a new front wheel or I think I would go get it. It’s 2000 miles from me and I’m not pulling a trailer up there. I would fly up or rent a car and drive and ride it home though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I
I'd start on Craigslist, where you're not likely to find many, if any, but at least any you find will be somewhat local, hopefully. Then expand your search to www.cycletrader.com. That's where I found mine. You may have to look at some that are a good distance from you to get exactly what you want. I ended up buying mine from a dealer in Iowa and had it shipped to Virginia by www.haulbikes.com. They do an excellent job of transporting it in a covered semi, strapped properly and well cared for the whole way, at a reasonable price ($700 in my case).

Just curious... You've been a member here for 2.5 years and are "LOOKING" for a Valkyrie?

Good hunting!

Richmonder
I owned a Valkyrie and then sold it. The only bike a ever regretted selling. I am in a position to buy another one now. Just never left the group.

·
Registered
360 Posts
OK, here's another one that looks like a good buy:

2015 Honda Valkyrie F6C, 1832Cc, 6 Cylinders in line, Fuel injected, Liquid cool, Shaft drive, Manual 5 Speed transmission, Dual Exhaust One owner bike, Garage kept, No accidents, Clean West Virginia title in hand. Needs nothing, Never had a single issue Added :- Phone Charger, Cigarette lighter, Camera Charger, Show Chrome Tridium Fog lights with day time running lights and turn signals lights, Battery tender to keep battery charged in winter, LED show lights, Boss Audio Speakers, Bluetooth, Dark Windshield, Michelin Road 5GT radial tires in a great condition 9000 miles on the motorcycle Comes with unlimited miles, transferable warranty from Honda includes parts and labor hours, 100 percent covered. This warranty allows any Honda dealership to work on the motorcycle for free regardless what city or state you're in This warranty expires 2024 Located in Morgantown West Virginia Asking $8500 For more details please text me @ ( 3 zero 4 ) two 1 six - 5 eight 5 eight

Found it on the Valk 1800 FBook site: Honda 1800 Valkyrie

Reactions: Mahaflac

·
Registered
122 Posts
I’ve already talked with her. it needs a new front wheel or I think I would go get it. It’s 2000 miles from me and I’m not pulling a trailer up there. I would fly up or rent a car and drive and ride it home though.
I had noticed she was looking to buy a wheel.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts
Amazingly they are selling mine for a REALLY fair price considering what I put on it... I would have asked AT LEAST $600 more for it myself, Oh and I got close to that amount for trade so they aren't making a ton AND you might chew them down a $1000 (definitely NOT an ABS though)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Amazingly they are selling mine for a REALLY fair price considering what I put on it... I would have asked AT LEAST $600 more for it myself, Oh and I got close to that amount for trade so they aren't making a ton AND you might chew them down a $1000 (definitely NOT an ABS though)

how many miles on it?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wow that's a fair price from a dealer. Thousands in extra's... Corbin seat/backrest, Corbin bags, centerstand, grips, shield, chrome side covers, pod lights, deflectors, Rivco Aero flip pegs, rear backrest and rack and that's only what I can see. Probably $4k in extra's. Someone will have a nice Valkyrie(y)

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts
Wow that's a fair price from a dealer. Thousands in extra's... Corbin seat/backrest, Corbin bags, centerstand, grips, shield, chrome side covers, pod lights, deflectors, Rivco Aero flip pegs, rear backrest and rack and that's only what I can see. Probably $4k in extra's. Someone will have a nice Valkyrie(y)
That dang GPS was $700 alone and the 2 hours labor to install it

·
Registered
670 Posts
Funny - the $10,000+ price tag would have scared me off a year ago, not realizing all I would eventually be doing to mine. But I've easily spent $2,000 in accessories on my $8500 bike, and that bike is EASILY worth the asking price. But I bet you could negotiate and walk out with an incredible deal! I always buy bikes thinking they're perfect as is, and then I end up adding stuff like everyone else! Whoever gets it is a lucky buyer!

Richmonder

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's a really good buy - Corbin bags and seat with backrest, full windshield, highway pegs, cup holder, phone mount and luggage rack. Does the teddy bear come with?

Richmonder
Social media ads and others for that matter can be deceiving. Front wheel bent from pothole, scratches on Corbin bags significant, left outside mostly,not in good overall condition... faded.
to each their own.... I wouldn’t buy it.

·
Registered
2014 Honda Valkyrie
273 Posts
I’m gonna be on the phone in the morning as soon as they open with a deposit
Well naturally I hope things go your way and if you decide to go that route I can tell you every single fluid was changed last fall before I put it in storage (cost like $550 to have that done)
Either way I’m Tony Edwards
618-550-8699

1 - 20 of 21 Posts