Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

F6b pipes for 2014 valkyrie

9K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Surfndad 
#1 ·
They are Cobra pipes, they were made for the f6b. They were 6 to 8 inches to long. I bought them from my local Honda dealer. Wingstuff had them on sale for six hundred and something. The Honda guy here lrt me have the one set he had for the same price plus tax.
My nephew reworked them for me, did a great job. He has another customer already for this week.
I,m totaly pleased with them sounds great. I had him leave the baffels out. You can call me at 901-412-6413. My name is Joe. I go by uncle Joe on the forum.

#12 ·
I talked to TwoBros. They may not produce a set for the Valkyrie unless more of them hit the road. Valkyrie sales were not strong for Honda in its first year. They still have 2014's they cant move out even with strong discounts.

There needs to be a large enough number of potential customers before TwoBros will start a new product line. Same reason Cobra has not made anything yet and they said they have no plans to do so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.