Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Old lady goes to the doc and reports that she has these explosive farts that are super silent and odorless. The doc gives her some pills to be taken daily. A week later on her follow-up visit she tells him that the pills have turned her farts stinky as ****, but they are still silent. The doc gives her a new set of pills and says "Now we have to work on your hearing....."

An old joke, apropos of nothing.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Things will start to wear but realistically I don't think it is enough to really notice. More likely your more attuned to it and just enjoying it more..

...or your exhaust broke :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I put pipes on mine about 300 miles into ownership.. To me these don't even sound like a motorcycle and more like an older Porsche Turbo which kind of baffle people when I go by.
I love how these sound... And they do get a little throatier with time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
First, it has a turbine sound. Next, it has a quiet dump truck sound especially when shifting early.

I like the sound but admit that I miss louder pipes on my vtx1800.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I put on a set of Rush pipes and Torq Loopz and now it sounds like a Ferrari. Absolutely love the sound and I get a lot of looks a low idle.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I put on a set of Rush pipes and Torq Loopz and now it sounds like a Ferrari. Absolutely love the sound and I get a lot of looks a low idle.

Are the Rush slip ons a direct fit or do they have to be modified? Had a set on a Harley years ago and they were good pipes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts