Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a set of the Ergo III cruise pegs for my 2014 Black Valk. Does anyone have pictures they can share of those pegs mounted on your bike? When using the crash bars, do they mount in the right position to avoid the calf burn from the valve cover read end? And what looks better? the Chrome or Gloss Black version. Not a huge fan of anything I have to polish! But not sure I like glossy black when so much of the bike if a nice matte finish.

Comments and photos appreciated...thanks much!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, very helpful! Do you find you can get your foot on them easily in that position and not burn your leg on the back of the valve cover?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a set of the Ergo III cruise pegs for my 2014 Black Valk. Does anyone have pictures they can share of those pegs mounted on your bike.

Comments and photos appreciated...thanks much!
I have the Ergo II installed. Basically the same thing minus the spring loaded mount. You have loads of install options and you can install it anywhere along the crash bar.
You do still feel heat from the vent hole but it’s not going to burn you. If you ride with shorts you’ll feel it more (obviously lol) but you can move your feet out far enough to not Ben bothered by it.
Chrome or black? Personal choice, I may have picked black had I realized I had that option but I don’t mind the chrome.
Hope it helps a little.
Jsphs

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks, very helpful! Do you find you can get your foot on them easily in that position and not burn your leg on the back of the valve cover?
No problems with getting my legs on on them and no I don't feel the heat but I usually wear heavy pants and on my other bike I have Ergo 2.
They are both are very comfortable but the 2's are not available in black with the 6 inch arms.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I"ve had three sets of Ergo lll on my valk the left side sticks from too much powder coat. I guess its pretty common. Kuryakyn has been good about sending new ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts