Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don’t want an elec bike or car. I want to flap my arms and fly like an eagle. Better yet, I want to beam my converted particles to a Sydney pub for a few beers and back home by darkthirty.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Understanding elec driven transportation, the idea of running out of juice at the wrong time and the time it would take to re-charge regardless if only 50 minutes or so is not attractive to me personally.

If however, there is some type of backup plan in such situations, which I doubt there will be in my lifetime, I would start saving my money right now.

To be flying to my fav restaurant and have my juicer suddenly shut down and all my controls go black, without gas engine or pedals or parachutes, I'd be SOL. Why in the world would I put myself in such a situation. If a stinking parachute is the back up plan for a flying car, again, not attractive whatsoever especially since such a machine would be very expensive in the first place.

·
Registered
547 Posts
letric planes are already here , and they do glide. lectric gliders have been around for a while.. lectric choppers are bigboy drones w/multiple motors are meant for air taxis for rich boys top of building heliports or from ship to shore, not for distance.. it is a rich mans game, not for the lowly ground scraping motorcyclist that cant get an inch of air off the pavement with out loosing control.

but lectrics are coming faster than you might be ready for. I will be, next bike and possible truck. I don't put all my eggs in one basket so I can do stuff that others won't. even mc had their day in the sun when they were not considered safe or sociably acceptable between riding horses or cars. change . the one constant you can count on

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don’t want an elec bike or car. I want to flap my arms and fly like an eagle. Better yet, I want to beam my converted particles to a Sydney pub for a few beers and back home by darkthirty.

Agree!! I want to leave a large enough carbon footprint to choke a dinosaur.

Tesla = Overpriced golf cart

Electric Motorcycle = Lance Armstrong clean and not juicing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts