Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a driver backrest that can fit onto a F6C seat? My 2014 Valkyrie has the original seat. I've been researching this for awhile and was told I would have to have a Corbin or other after market seat.

·
Registered
670 Posts
That's what I have on mine. It's a good one for the price. Adjustable, comfortable, flips up and down, and has a nice little storage compartment on the back of it for small items like your registration, etc. With this one you will have to cut a slit in the passenger seat to install it, so it is kind of a permanent mod to your bike unless you happen to pick up a spare passenger seat. I believe Kuryakn makes one as well. And here's another:

Richmonder

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's what I have on mine. It's a good one for the price. Adjustable, comfortable, flips up and down, and has a nice little storage compartment on the back of it for small items like your registration, etc. With this one you will have to cut a slit in the passenger seat to install it, so it is kind of a permanent mod to your bike unless you happen to pick up a spare passenger seat. I believe Kuryakn makes one as well. And here's another:

Richmonder
Can the Utopia be used without the passenger seat?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Can the Utopia be used without the passenger seat?
Umm, I don't think so, but maybe. Rick Roy helped me install mine since he sold it to me, and I wasn't paying that close attention to how it mounted. He could answer that. I'm suppoed to meet hom for lunch tomorrow, so if it happens, I'll ask him if he doesn't respond before then.

Richmonder

Reactions: Farther

·
Registered
670 Posts
I asked Rick at lunch today, and he's not sure either. You may want to contact Utopia for that. Sorry I'm not more help.

Richmonder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts