Honda Valkyrie F6C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on trunk, changed wind shield And quick knobs so can change between tour , cruise, or sport shields, Mounted GPS and phone, new lower foot pegs, put in power plug.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice stuff. What shield am I looking at?
The dark 16 inch SlipStreamer Bob at SlipStreamer made. He made me 18 in light tint also. Reasonable price, custom work, quick turn around. Used mine as a template so He has the program. Might have him make me a very short for really hot humid days'. pic of the 18 below

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would like to get slipstreamer shield too

Hello Watertowerman. Sent you a PM. Wanted to get some info from you so I can order a Slipstreamer shield.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
never got message

Hello Watertowerman. Sent you a PM. Wanted to get some info from you so I can order a Slipstreamer shield.
I never got your PM. I think you have to have so many posts before they let you PM
You can email Bob Eggerichs at [email protected] . Tell him that you want a custom windshield for your 2014-15 Honda Valkyrie like the 2 he made for the guy in Cannon Falls, MN
last fall. OR better You can call and talk to Bob in person and explain your wants. Phone: (763) 780-9757. He made me 2 shields last fall and said he would keep the pattern. Check the site and look under custom shields.
https://slipstreamer.com/custom-motorcycle-windshield/

Reactions: shrubbo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about the quick knobs where did you get those?
Ebay.com search 5 Pcs M6 x 40mm Male Thread 22mm Head Dia Screw On Type Clamping Knob

·
Registered
10 Posts
I never got your PM. I think you have to have so many posts before they let you PM
You can email Bob Eggerichs at [email protected] . Tell him that you want a custom windshield for your 2014-15 Honda Valkyrie like the 2 he made for the guy in Cannon Falls, MN
last fall. OR better You can call and talk to Bob in person and explain your wants. Phone: (763) 780-9757. He made me 2 shields last fall and said he would keep the pattern. Check the site and look under custom shields.
https://slipstreamer.com/custom-motorcycle-windshield/
Hello. I called Bob and he said he needed your name to look up the order. So I PM'd you for your name. Now that you gave me your city maybe he can look it up that way. I just called and they are closed on Fridays so if you wouldn't mind could you let me know your last name for when I call Bob on Monday. I'd appreciate it. I'd love to get a tinted 16" shield to put on the sturdy factory mount. Thanks.

Matt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello. I called Bob and he said he needed your name to look up the order. So I PM'd you for your name. Now that you gave me your city maybe he can look it up that way. I just called and they are closed on Fridays so if you wouldn't mind could you let me know your last name for when I call Bob on Monday. I'd appreciate it. I'd love to get a tinted 16" shield to put on the sturdy factory mount. Thanks.

Matt
Matt I sent you a PM. If you DID or DID NOT get it post here so I know. Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am also interested in the windscreen you have... I am 6' does it work well? what other parts do I need to make it work? Cost?
I am 6'2" and the 20 inch work for touring. I do have the 1in. tilt out at the bottom. I like being able to change between the 13, 16, 20 inch for different types for riding and really like the tinted 20 with the flat black bottom and transition strip. Bob has my factory 20 as a forum/ template so I got a discount. Call and talk to Bob at Slip Streamer custom and tell him what you want in a windshield. He will make it as you want. They have never ripped me off and prices have been good. I have had them make shields for dr650 Klr, FLHX, XTZ1200 and GoldWings. I get nothing, just want people to know there are options.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Windshield

I'm interested in this shield also .Anyone got a part # for this set up ? Do they sell the brackets also ? THANKS !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts